Ready to make stunning BRUSH LETTER ART for FREE on your computer?
Watch this video to see how to use canva to create brush lettering:
This post contains affiliate links.
Isn’t that super easy! Here’s what to do next:
- Sign up for an account Canva.com
- Make sure you have a printer that prints with pigment-based black ink, like the HP Envy 5540
- Watercolor paper will make your prints POP and allow you to do mixed media techniques to the prints and cards after printing
- Have fun getting creative!
Before you go, don’t forget to download your FREE printable pocket page cards here: CLICK HERE
What will you make with this brush lettering technique?
Let me know in the comments!
AND be sure to check out the Scrap FREE Scrapbooking ebook that has templates and sketches to create over 50 scrapbook pages with NO SCRAPS leftover. NO SCRAPS!!
Follow all the links below to continue on the hop as well. Don’t miss any of the inspiration these talented scrapbookers are sharing this weekend!
Before you go, be sure to enter our giveaway (below)
I’m giving away over $100 worth of scrapbooking supplies!!
- Sizzix Dies!
- NEW Sizzix Paper Pad
- Sizzix Stamps!
- Amy Tangerine Notebook
- Ali Edwards Notecards from CHA
- Sticker Masks from STICKO
- Neutrogena GO bag!
- Premiere Yarns Downtown Abbey Sampler
- Pentart Pearl Pens x 3
- Coloring Book Book Marks
- Coloring Book Notebook
- Elizabeth Craft Designs Coffee Mug with tiny spoon
- RUKristin Papercrafts Stamps and Journaling Cards
- Adornit Tote
- Adornit Coloring Planner Binder with Pages
- Adornit Washi Tape – 3 rolls!
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Adhesive PACKS
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens SET
- ThermOWeb DecoFoils and Accessories
- Clearsnap Glue Gloss
- Richard Garay Tote
- and more!