4. Run the Easter bingo cards through the Xyron Creative Station to apply laminate to both sides of the cards in one pass.
5. Trim the cards apart using a paper trimmer.
6. Cut apart the pieces on the grey bingo card to use to call the shapes for the bingo game. Optional: Laminate this sheet before cutting the pieces apart to make them last longer.
Watch this quick video to see how to make these bingo cards start to finish:
Here’s how to play bingo:
- Set up the game with one bingo card and one dry erase marker per participant.
- Put the cut apart grey squares into a bowl or hat and pull them one at a time.
- Participants mark off the shapes as you call them.
- The first participant with 5 shapes in a row, wins!
Gather candies and small gifts to give as prizes. Make it more fun for the kids by using small candies like M&Ms as bingo “chips” instead of dry eraser markers. Just make sure you buy extra because these bingo chips tend to disappear *wink wink *
Get the FREE Printable Bingo Pages: CLICK HERE!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope that you have a fabulous and easy Easter celebration. I think we are just going to keep it simple with an egg hunt, brunch, and these Bingo Cards! What are your Easter plans? Let me know in the comments!